Improve the security of authentication with compromised account detection as-a-service
Improve forensic capabilities and risk assessment with domain monitoring
Passwords Are The Weakest Link In Cybersecurity
Very few organizations can distinguish the genuine user from the sophisticated attacker. Even when password policies are enforced, intellectual property, sensitive data and competitive advantage can still be at risk.
Furthermore, recent analysis suggest that when there are known incidents, the speed to respond and remediate compromised credentials made up more than half of the total cost of an incident.
To proactively detect threats before they can do damage, you need solution that allows you to quickly identify when credentials have been compromised or reused, and to act on that insight in real time.
Benefits of VeriClouds Platform Services
- One of the industry's largest repositories of compromised accounts
- Custom integrations with popular IDaaS and CASB providers
- Increased speed to detect and remediate compromised credentials
- Built on privacy principles
VeriClouds Services Platform
VeriClouds has built a data repository of leaked account credentials which is used proactively identify and remediate potential threats across a broad range of end-points and infrastructure. Our platform includes agents that enable protection schemes for popular services such as Exchange/AD, Magento and Splunk, Rest API for custom integration, and extension for many popular browsers.
- ActiveDirectory and Kerberos extensions compare hashed passwords against VeriClouds Service
- Rest API (E.g. Splunk, custom app) for hosting at your cloud/premises
- Identifies password policy violations such as weak credentials, password reuse and prevent malicious phishing attacks
- Configure service, display compromised accounts, report on policy violations, send notifications
- VeriClouds on-premise solution
A closer examination of major breaches reveals a common theme: In every "major headline" breach, the attack vector has been the common password. The reason is simple: The password is by far the weakest link in cybersecurity today.
VeriClouds for CASB & IDaaS Providers
With our Rest API, the value of VeriClouds Services Platform rapidly expands to reach potentially millions of users accessing IP and sensitive data at dozens of popular SaaS services and IaaS platforms.
With knowledge of recently compromised accounts, a CASB can orchestrate the full remediation from notifying the end-user, to forcing step-up authentication and automating the logging of a ticket in a company’s helpdesk system.
By automating the mitigation of known compromised accounts, VeriClouds Services is able to reduce the risk and costs that occur as a result of phishing or more wide spread data breaches.