A 360-degree View of Cybersecurity Risk
Stolen or weak passwords are the most common reason for cybersecurity breaches. A 360-degree visibility of cybersecurity risk can be achieved only if risks from leaked passwords are accounted for.
CredMonitor offers continuous monitoring of your domain on the dark web for leaked credentials. Our research team has recovered over 7 billion account credentials from the dark web and is adding millions more each week.
Benefits of VeriClouds CredMonitor Service
- Don't spend time on integrations
- Take quick action with easy-to-use user interface
- Notify account owners
- Detect leaked personal emails of your employees
- See results in minutes
- Receive continuous updates
VeriClouds CredMonitor Service
Simple-to-use web portal. Enter your organization's domains to see who had their credentials leaked on the dark web.
Contextual data about the leaked credentials and notification tools will help determine the risk exposure.
Many spear phishing attacks and CEO fraud schemes start with leveraging leaked personal credentials and move to the corporate credentials. Our service can monitor the personal email addresses of key people from your organization.
Improve Visibility of User-Centric Risk with CredMonitor
Lower the risk of account takeover and credential stuffing attacks
- Monitor your domain(s) or specific accounts for leaked credentials
- Get timely updates when leaked credentials with your domain are discovered
- Sign up for a free trial and see the first results in minutes