One Identity Manager
VeriClouds CredVerify is fully integrated with One Identity Manager and One Identity Password Manager to automatically block account takeover attacks and prevent use of leaked passwords.
One Identity Manger seamless detection of logins with compromised credentials
With VeriClouds CredVerify, One Identity Manager customers can block account takeover attempts by detecting logins with stolen credentials. The integration privately compares the passwords of customer accounts against the largest data repository of leaked passwords, which currently contains over 20 billion leaked records.
The integration with VeriClouds Solution Accelerator allows a One Identity Manager customer to detect a login with a compromised password in real-time.
One Identity Password Manager enhances governance by disallowing use of compromised passwords
The second point of integration with VeriClouds is One Identity Password Manager. When an admin enables the ‘Credential Checker’ mode, the Password Manager disallows setting up a password that has been found compromised and requests the user to enter a non-compromised password.
One Identity Manager Demo
Enhanced Protection for One Identity Manager and One Identity Password Manager
- Automated detection and remediation of compromised credentials
- Minimize the risks/cost of credential stuffing attacks
- Align password policy with NIST SP 800-63B guidelines
- Easy to deploy – only a few lines of code
- Very low overhead with sub-second response times
Secure By Design
VeriClouds engages in "white hat security research" to prevent threat actors from gaining unauthorized access to customer accounts, and operates to promote security and safety for the true owner of the data or person entitled to the data. The VeriClouds solution uses its own patent-pending technology of encryption, hashing, and data masking to ensure privacy and compliance when handling potential PII and other sensitive data.
VeriClouds' unique and proprietary database offers these distinct advantages:
- All PII data are encrypted using AES-256
- Crypto for password comparisons are performed in an on-board HSM in our hardware appliance
- Data masking techniques are combined with data encryption to ensure we never reveal sensitive data
Whether your needs are compliance with GDPR, ISO, SOC2, or any other regulation, rest assured that VeriClouds' commitment to security by design and privacy preservation ensures the safety and protection of your sensitive data.