“81% of confirmed data breaches involved weak, default or stolen passwords.” 2017 Data Breach Investigations Report, Verizon
With such large-scale breaches becoming commonplace, it is more important than ever to work with the best threat intelligence sources proactively and decisively, particularly when compromised credentials are detected in your customer or employee directories.
In this whitepaper, you'll learn more about:
- Why "Detection is the New Black"
- Minimize the risk from phishing & malware planting
- Reducing the mean time to detection & resolution
- Implications for Identity & Access Management
- Why 2FA is no end game for security