Telecommunication organizations offer internet and phone service that are a frequent target for fraudsters who are trying to:
- use digital content illegally
- resell access to such content
- get access to customer phones to send spamming communication
- get access to phone records
- get access to stored credit cards
VeriClouds’ account takeover service, CredVerify, allows telecommunication organizations to detect compromised credentials at the time of log-in and stop fraudsters from logging in to customer accounts.
VeriClouds hardware devices are another option that telecommunication organizations use to proactively scan user credentials at rest and identify those who have been already compromised. VeriClouds research team recovers compromised credentials on a daily basis since 2015.