What is Penetration Testing?
Penetration testing helps organizations to identify and prioritize risks, fix weaknesses, improve security response time, conserve resources and ultimately build confidence in the the overall security posture. VeriClouds has a unique understanding of how to effectively work with many top cloud service provider's specific procedures and the experience to work closely with their security teams to ensure proper reporting takes place regarding security vulnerabilities that may impact their customers.
The types of penetration testing services that we offer generally falls into one of the following areas:
- Cloud penetration testing
- Remote penetration testing
- Social engineering penetration testing
- Internal network penetration testing
Regional Sales Manager
Cloud Penetration Testing
Cloud penetration testing is often performed in a similar fashion to external penetration test where your organization’s data is hosted with one of the main cloud service providers. VeriClouds is not needed at the customer site to perform the pentest or to establish VPN connections where as with on-prem penetration testing, this would be required.
VeriClouds has experience security testing, architecting and remediating security vulnerabilities on many of the larger cloud-based environments including Amazon’s EC2 environment, Google’s cloud environment, Rackspace managed cloud and Microsoft’s Azure platform. Thus, we have a unique understanding of how to effectively work with each Cloud Service Providers’ (CSP) specific procedures and the experience to work closely with their security contacts to ensure proper reporting takes place regarding security vulnerabilities that may impact other cloud customers.
Other Penetration Testing Services
Partnering with VeriClouds to perform penetration testing can help your organization to:
- Minimize the risk of costly and damaging security breaches
- Distinguish between real threats vs hypothetical threats
- Obtain an accurate understanding of your security and risk posture, while ensuring compliance with industry regulators and information security best-practices
- Rely on a team with verifiable skills in detecting security issues in the services of Facebook, Google, Amazon, Apple, Expedia, Microsoft, Dropbox, Yahoo, PayPal, VMware, and many other companies
Our Red Team penetration tests the cyber security of your organization using leaked credentials and social engineering techniques. If we are not able to breach your organization, you pay virtually nothing - just $1.
A social engineering penetration testing service will be used which includes:
- Social Engineering penetration testing
- Penetration testing with leaked credentials
If our Red Team is able to breach your organization, standard rates for the above penetration testing services apply.