Lieberman RED – Rapid Enterprise Defense™ Suite
Enhanced Identity Protection for Lieberman RED Rapid Enterprise Defense™ Suite
Lieberman Software RED Rapid Enterprise Defense™ Suite and VeriClouds CredVerify are helping enable digital transformation by providing sophisticated account level security and protection against data breaches for your privileged accounts on your cross-platform network. Very few organizations can distinguish the genuine user from the sophisticated attacker because of the weakest link in cyber security, weak and/or stolen passwords. With RED Identity Management, enabling VeriClouds CredVerify allows you to:
- Detect if a user's credentials are weak or stolen and display a warning or prohibit the user from logging in
- Prevent the use of weak, reused or stolen credentials during self-service password reset
- Choose between VeriClouds' SaaS service or premium on-premise hardware appliance for maximum scalability and security
Privilege Management Meets Actionable Intelligence
VeriClouds CredVerify is fully integrated into the Lieberman RED Identity Management module. VeriClouds enables the transformation of visibility into compromised credentials discovered on the deep and dark web into an intelligence driven security operation that is an evolution for most organizations.
Enabling VeriClouds CredVerify in your environment:
- Provides visibility into user-centric risk of privileged accounts
- Automates the transformation of insight and analysis into real-time policy enforcement and action
- Outsources the legal liabilities of handling stolen sensitive account data from the dark web
- Significantly minimizes the threat from the #1 cause of data breaches, the weak or stolen password
Integrating and uniting privilege management with superior detective controls closes the loop. It unleashes the full power and potential of compromised credential verification “as-a-service.”
Request a Demo
Security By Design
VeriClouds engages in "white hat security research" to prevent threat actors from gaining unauthorized access to customer accounts, and operates to promote security and safety for the true owner of the data or person entitled to the data. The VeriClouds solution uses its own patent-pending technology utilizing encryption, hashing and data masking to ensure privacy and compliance when handling potential PII and other sensitive data.
VeriClouds' unique and proprietary database offers these distinct advantages:
- All PII data are encrypted using AES-256
- Crypto for password comparisons are performed in an on-board HSM in our hardware appliance
- Data masking techniques are combined with data encryption to ensure we never reveal sensitive data
Whether your needs are compliance with GDPR, ISO, SOC2 or any other regulatory concerns, you can rest assured that VeriClouds' commitment to security by design and privacy preservation ensures the safety and protection of yours and your customer's sensitive data.