Healthcare organizations are the target of a broad range of cyber-attacks from phishing, malware, ransomware, to account takeover and attacks on their patient infrastructure.
VeriClouds’ account takeover service, CredVerify, allows healthcare services organizations to detect compromised credentials at the time of log-in and stop fraudsters from logging in to customer accounts.
- No false positives
- Real-time detection during authentication, account set-up and password reset
- Integrates with password policies, MFA and identity verification flows
- Meet legal and compliance requirements
VeriClouds healthcare services organizations use the Local Service Device to proactively scan user credentials at rest and identify those have been already compromised. VeriClouds research team recovers compromised credentials on a daily basis since 2015.
Healthcare organizations who need to comply with NIST 800-63b guideline, are able to check their credentials against:
- Passwords obtained from previous breach corpuses
- Dictionary words
- Repetitive or sequential characters (e.g. ‘aaaaaa’, ‘1234abcd’)
- Context-specific words, such as the name of the service, the username, and derivatives thereof