Headquartered in the technology hub of the Greater Seattle Area, VeriClouds is the leader in compromised account detection as-a-service. Founded in 2014 by Rui Wang, who has a PhD in cybersecurity, and Stan Bounev, a successful entrepreneur with over 14 years of corporate and startup experience in the banking and technology industries, VeriClouds has built one of the largest databases of compromised accounts in the industry to enhance the security of authentication and minimize the likelihood of account takeovers.
VeriClouds Management Team
As Chief Executive Officer, Steve oversees the company's strategic vision, sales/marketing and channel development for bringing VeriClouds services to market.
Steve brings a unique blend of experiences spanning more than a decade in telecommunications, financial services, high tech and Big 4 consulting. Previously, he was a Director at PwC in their advisory practice, where he worked with clients on identifying, assessing and treating risk, building security services and incorporating long term strategies that enable superior user experience and improved operational efficiency. Steve was also on the Advisory Board of Palerra, a pioneer in the CASB space which exited in October 2016 for an undisclosed sum through acquisition by Oracle.
Cyber Security Researcher and Pentester with experience detecting new security threats and attack vectors
- Ph.D. in Cyber Security
- Former Security Researcher at Microsoft
- Identified vulnerabilities in Facebook, Google, Amazon, Dropbox, Intuit, Yahoo
- Published more than a dozen research papers
Product Management and Business Development professional with experience building successful products and new businesses
- 15 years of Product Management experience, last 8 at Microsoft
- Experience in FS and tech sectors
- Led design of security features for online shopping as part of Windows 8
- Established and directed the $100M monetization engine behind Outlook.com
Advance Persistent Threat Researcher experienced directing world class hacker teams
- Formerly ran one of the world’s largest vulnerability management programs at Amazon
- Over 15 years in enterprise data security, penetration testing and information technology
- Expertise in PCI compliance, penetration testing and social engineering
- Winner and creator of multiple hacking Capture The Flag events (CTFs)
- Sought after speaker for hacking and security industry conferences